Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last drinks

So I was sitting on the couch with Pearl this morning, discussing our move, and she's informed me that we're actually moving in three weeks, not four. I was feeling quite comfy about a move in four weeks, but three? That's another story!!
So I'm hereby notifying everyone that I'm only going to be accepting orders for skirts at sale price until midnight tonight! After that, they're back to regular price, otherwise I'm just not going to get them all made before we move. And that would be... well... it'd be crappy. And stressful. And not fun. And seeing as I'm a big fan of fun, I just want to avoid all un-fun-ness.
So tell yer friends that if they want to snavel the cheapest ever handmade bespoke skirt, they only have about 12 hours to order one.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment